The community of John Glenn High School will graduate students who have the ability to pursue post-secondary options of their choice. Our students will qualify to enroll at a college, university, vocational training or certification program without the need for remediation.
We will provide our students with the background knowledge and ability to research both the career options and the training necessary to enter the field of their choice.
- We will teach students how to devise post secondary goals.
- We will teach students how to think critically and persevere to achieve goals.
- We will provide students with caring, professional, and personalized guidance to support student achievement.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- Strategic Problem Solvers and Thinkers
- Tech Savvy Communicators and Collaborators
- A-G Scholars
- Responsible, Ethical, and Productive Citizens